Italian Pasta Salad. Italian pasta salad is one of my favorite cold pasta salad dishes! Fresh and colorful vegetables, cheese, salami, and Italian vinaigrette are tossed with your favorite pasta to create an unforgettable. All Reviews for Quick Italian Pasta Salad.
Everyone always loves this cold Italian Pasta Salad recipe made with a simple homemade Italian dressing, rotini noodles, tomatoes, olives, mozzarella, pepperoni or hard salami, onion. How long does pasta salad with Italian dressing last? Pasta salad with the dressing on it can be stored for later with no problems. You can cook Italian Pasta Salad using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Italian Pasta Salad
- Prepare Half of yellow bell pepper, diced.
- Prepare Half of orange bell pepper, diced.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of cucumbers, diced.
- It’s 1/3 cup of red onion, diced.
- It’s 8 oz of grape tomatoes, halved.
- You need 1 cup of Italian style finely shredded cheese.
- Prepare 1 (16 oz) of bag of tri-color rotini pasta.
- You need 1 cup of Italian dressing.
- Prepare to taste of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of italian seasoning.
Italian pasta salad is as simple to make as chopping up some veggies, tossing them with cooked spaghetti, and dousing in homemade Italian dressing. The Best Italian Pasta Salad Recipe, hands down. Your new go-to pasta salad for spring! I was inspired to make this because I went on a Salami Bender* after the Salami Cream Cheese Roll I shared a couple of weeks ago.
Italian Pasta Salad instructions
- In a large pot, bring water to a boil and cook noodles according to directions on package.
- Drain noodles and rinse with cold water.
- Mix in all vegetables, seasonings, cheese, and dressing. Refrigerate leftovers!.
I could never be a food magazine editor. This Italian Pasta Salad from Delish.com is the perfect dish to bring to your summer potluck. In our opinion, pasta salad is a summer potluck must. Italian Pasta Salad is an easy, flavorful side dish with veggies, pepperoni, cheese and Italian dressing. Make for parties, potlucks and backyard barbecues.