Indian Chai. An actually-authentic Indian Chai tea recipe, as made for me by my lovely Indian mother-in-law. Tea the Indian way is rich and milky, deeply coloured, steaming hot, flavourful and sweet. A video capturing an Indian Chai Wallah make authentic Masala Chai in a small village in Rajasthan, India.
This recipe is a strong tea, both in terms of the taste of tea and the aroma and flavor of spices. Almond milk tea with fresh ginger, homemade chai spice blend with cardamom, cinnamon, pepper. Flavorful traditional Indian Chai tea made vegan. You can cook Indian Chai using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Indian Chai
- It’s 1 1/2 table spoon of black Indian tea leaves.
- You need 1 of or more Green Cardamom pots.
- It’s 1 inch of fresh ginger.
- Prepare 1 cup of whole milk.
- It’s 1 cups of water.
- Prepare of Sugar (to your taste).
Chai can be made in many different ways; with ginger added for "ginger chai", with cardamom and cloves added for "cardamom chai". There's even a spice mix you can buy at the Indian store for. Throughout India, enterprising young chai wallahs sell steaming glasses of chai in crowded railway Ginger adds a nice spicy flavor and warm feel to your chai. Ginger is a popular root used in Indian.
Indian Chai step by step
- Crush the cardamom pots in a spice grinder, make powdery, peel ginger, in a steel pot.
- Pour Water, milk, cardamon, add ginger cut up, Bring boil in low boil,, watch it so make sugar doesn’t boil over, stir once a while..
- When starts bubbles, add 1 and 1/2 tbs of tea leaves. If you want mild tea, add less tea leaves, stir up. Once comes up to boil, turn the heat down to simmer about 2, 3 minutes. Then you add sugar. Turn heat off..
- Strain the tea in a cup..
In India, chai is more than just a cup of tea to start the day – the thick sweet drink is an integral part of the rhythm of life. Zach Marks and Resham Gellatly have been documenting the culture of Indian. Indian Cafe, Indian Street Food, Robert Doisneau, Comida India, Tea Culture, India Culture Indian Chai – yummy and deliciously authentic – I don't usually use black pepper; cardamom from the pods. Hello, I'm Gowri Mohanakrishnan, a planter's wife who's been writing tea stories for many years. Masala chai recipe – Indian masala tea is one of the best kinds of chai to enjoy anytime.