Jalebi with Rabri ?(indian sweet dish) #mycookbook #cookpad. Jalebi is the name of one such Indian Dessert, which has been in our lives since time immemorial. Jalebi is best served hot with cold Rabri. Jalebi Recipe basically involves making a batter of Maida, Yogurt, sugar and other ingredients, which is then stored overnight.
Today, I'm going to show the perfect method to make these. Jalebi is best served hot with cold Rabri. Jalebi Recipe basically involves making a batter of Maida, Yogurt, sugar and other ingredients, which is then Jalebi is typically served as a 'celebration sweet'. You can cook Jalebi with Rabri ?(indian sweet dish) #mycookbook #cookpad using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Jalebi with Rabri ?(indian sweet dish) #mycookbook #cookpad
- It’s 3/4 cup of wash and soaked mash dal(white lentils)for 3 hrs.
- You need of Sugar syrup(1 1/2 cup sugar,1 cup water,few saffron strings & 2.
- Prepare of Cardamom).
- It’s of RABRI:1 cup warm milk,cuddle with 1 tbsn white vinegar and little.
- It’s of Water and strain(2 tbsn whey)OR use 3 cube paneer grated.
- Prepare 2 of tbsn sugar,1 tsp cardamom.
- It’s of Jalebi (3/4 cup mash dal(white lentils)1 cup all purpose flour,.
- You need 1 tsp of baking soda,1 tsp orange colour,1/2 cup cold water).
In the form of dessert, Jalebi is served with malai, yogurt or rabri. This is a list of Indian sweets and desserts, also called mithai, a significant element in Indian cuisine. Indian Sweet Jalebi with Rabri , Golden fried crispy Batter piped soak in saffron sugar syrup ! Rabri , Reduce Milk with assortment of nuts and saffron !!
Jalebi with Rabri ?(indian sweet dish) #mycookbook #cookpad instructions
- First make sugar syrup add the above ingredients with pinch of orange colour. Now cuddle 1 cup milk and strain.(ready above).
- Boil 1 cup milk with sugar, when it reduced to half it's consistency add the whey which we cuddle(probably 1 or 2 tbsn)or add grated paneer.mix and add cardamom powder.rabri ready..
- Jalebi… grind mash dal(white lentils) into fine paste with half cup cold water,now add the flour mix in one direction for 5 mins.now add a pinch of orange colour and baking soda.mix and add water to make it pouring consistency. Now remove in a pastry bag..
- Now make round jalebi in medium hot oil..when crisp put in syrup for few seconds. And remove on a rack or plate.serve hot with rabri.Please subscribe my #youtube blog Tanvi.s yummy food blog. Take care and enjoy?.
Ask anybody, and they'll tell you this is the best, spiciest version of the South Indian dish ever If just jalebi wasn't enough, North Indians mashed it up with rabri to make the best dessert combo in India. Indian desserts are very tempting and mouth watering. Be it a scorching summer or a bone clattering winter indian mithai is always too difficult to resist. On special occasions, like Weddings, its had with 'Rabri' , which is dense condensed milk. There is a cousin of Jalebi, called Imarti which is also.