Chilli idli. Learn how to make Chilli Idli, a delicious Indo Chinese recipe by Ruchi Bharani. Chilli Idli, a south Indian recipe blended with chinese gravy makes it a. Chilli idli recipe with step by step photos – spicy Indo Chinese recipe of chilli idli fry.
Chilli idli recipe is a delicious street style snack you can do with leftover idli. This spicy and crispy snack is all you need on a cold winter evening. Serve with coffee for that perfect evening snack. idli chilli is a unique recipe that you can make using leftover idlis. You can have Chilli idli using 11 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chilli idli
- Prepare 12 of Idli.
- It’s 1 of Onion.
- You need 1/2 of Capsicum.
- Prepare of Green chilli 2nos.
- You need 1 inch of Ginger.
- Prepare of Garlic cloves 2.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Chilli sauce.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Tomato ketchup.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Soy sauce.
- It’s of Cornflour or gramflour.
- It’s of Mix it into water.
If you are making fresh batch of idlis, then. Chili idli replaces the traditional condiments served along with bland idlies to make the idlis spicy and Chilli idlis are as healthy as they are tasty. Idlis of course are made with a fermented rice and. Simple Indian Chilli Egg Idli (Chilli Idli, Chili Idli) Recipe: Easy to prepare chilli idli with leftover idlies.
Chilli idli step by step
- You can prepare idle newly or else it be prepared before day night (it's your choice).
- After preparing idle cut it into 4 equal parts..
- You have to cut one onion, in that 1/4 onion can cut finely chopped, other part is cut into cube shape.
- Heat 5tbps oil,once it heated added idle into oil and fry it. Until it turns into crisp and golden brown..
- Once it turns into golden brown strain oil and keep idle aside(fry all idle).
- Heat the pan add 2tps oil.once it heated add finely grated ginger and garlic it turns little golden. Add finely chopped onion cook until it's soft. Add capsicum mix well and add required amount of salt.
- Add chilli sauce, soysauce, tomato ketchup mix well until it's binding..
- After bind add cube onion and mix well(don't over cook). Coz we need bed crisp texture..
- Need to pour cornflour or gramflour into the pan..
- Add already fried idle and just mix into the sauce.u can see the idle changing color..
- Enjoy with tomato ketchup..
Chilli idli is a healthy filling snack with a bunch of vegetables thrown in, kids will love this as an Amma, used to fry the idlies coated with a little chilli and turmeric powder; but I blindly omit that part. Chilli Idli Fry is a delicious snack prepared with plain idli and vegetables stir-fried in Indian Chinese If ever you are out of ideas to use the leftover idli from the breakfast, don't worry just make chilli idli. Batter fried idlis further tossed in ginger-garlic-capsicum mixture. Share. dish for the leftover idli's…my mum's way of using leftover idli is she will just crumble the idli and mix it with idli podi and then she will stir-fry that in oil. Idli is one of the most common breakfast recipe we have in our houses.