Low Carb Indian-Spiced Broccoli Bites.
You can cook Low Carb Indian-Spiced Broccoli Bites using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Low Carb Indian-Spiced Broccoli Bites
- Prepare 12 oz of frozen chopped broccoli.
- You need 3 of eggs.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of garam masala.
- Prepare 1/8 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of black pepper.
- Prepare 1 cup of finely shredded cheese of your choice (I prefer 4 cheese).
- It’s 1 cup of almond flour.
Low Carb Indian-Spiced Broccoli Bites step by step
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Line baking pans with parchment and spray oil or use silicone mats. (Seriously, you need to get the mats if you don't have them!!).
- Microwave broccoli according to package instructions. Immediately drain and run under cold water so they stop cooking..
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, beat together the eggs and spices until well-mixed. Fold in the almond flour and cheese..
- Add cooked broccoli and stir well..
- Using your hand or a cookie scoop, make 15 patties (about 1 inch diameter) and place on tbe baking sheet, careful to leave space between them..
- Bake 30 minutes, turning halfway. Finish under broiler for 3-5 minutes until browned and crispy..
- Serve with tandoori chicken and raita or just eat them by themselves for a snack!.