Drunk Italian Cowboy.
You can cook Drunk Italian Cowboy using 16 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Drunk Italian Cowboy
- Prepare of Whisky Sauce.
- It’s 3 oz of Crown Whisky, or whatever your poison.
- You need 1 cup of beef broth.
- You need 1/4 cup of worcestershire sauce.
- You need 1 cup of heavy cream.
- It’s of ground black pepper.
- It’s of chopped onion.
- You need of Garlic Steak.
- You need of Ribeye Steak.
- It’s 8 clove of fresh garlic.
- Prepare 1 tsp of basil.
- It’s 1 tsp of rosemary.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- It’s 2 tsp of black pepper.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of sea salt.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of hungarian paprika.
Drunk Italian Cowboy instructions
- Bring beef broth, Worcestershire sauce and whiskey to light boil. Turn down heat to low and stir in cream and black pepper. Let simmer to thicken..
- Grill ribeye to desired doneness. Take a 18 inch by 20 inch piece of aluminum foil and fold in half. place all the ingredients for the garlic steak inside the foil, except the steak. Make a pouch out of the foil and place on the grill while grilling the ribeye..
- After steak is finished, remove from grill with the aluminum foil also. Take contents from the foil and be careful the contents may be hot..
- Best way to serve is to cut ribeye into individual pieces and drizzle the foil contents and the whiskey sauce over there cut ribeye. We added Italian chesses to our potatoes and the glaze went awesome with that also!.