You can cook Aryca's Oxtails using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Aryca's Oxtails
- You need 4 pounds of oxtails.
- You need 1 pound of Carrots.
- You need 1 pound of potatoes.
- It’s As needed of salt.
- You need 1 teaspoon of ground black pepper.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil.
- Prepare As needed of water.
Aryca's Oxtails instructions
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit. Cut the potatoes into wedges, that are bite sized pieces. Roast them in the oven till tender. Season with salt and pepper to taste..
- Add the oxtails and Carrots to the crockpot. Cover with water, add seasonings, and turn on high. Cook 3 hours then add the potatoes. Let cook on low for the rest of the night 4 hours more..
- Serve with rice or mashed potatoes. I hope you enjoy!!.