Peas kachori. pyaj kachori, moong dal kachori, aloo ki kachori, mawa kachori and even kachori chaat recipe i have already shared the authentic khasta kachori recipe which is prepared from moong dal and other. Make these oven-baked green-pea pastry bites to serve as canapés at a party, or as part of an Indian-style feast. Kachori Recipe with step by step photos and video.
It is fried puffed bread Here you go with the recipe of Bengali Koraishutir Kochuri or Peas Kachori which is more known as. vary with pyaj kachori, moong dal kachori, aloo ki kachori, mawa kachori and even kachori chaat recipe with sweet tamarind Koraishutir Kochuri Recipe-Green Peas-Hing Kachori-Motorshutir. It is Diwali in India now, Peas Kachori is a wonderful, easy to prepare and cook dish. Eaten at this time of year to celebrate the FESTIVAL of LIGHT. You can cook Peas kachori using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Peas kachori
- It’s 1 cup of green peas.
- You need 2 of green chillies.
- You need 1 tsp of ginger coarsely ground.
- Prepare 1 pinch of hing or asafetida.
- It’s 1 tsp of roasted cumin powder.
- It’s 2 tsp of oil.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of sugar.
- Prepare of salt as per taste.
- Prepare of For outer shell.
- Prepare 2 cup of All purpose flour.
- It’s 1/4 of th cup Water.
- It’s of salt as per taste.
- Prepare 3 tsp of oil.
- Prepare 3 cup of for deep frying.
Peas Kachori (or Matar Kachori) is a delicious and popular Gujarati snack. Made with a filling of green peas and spices, it typically served with chutney or sauce. Ideal for any parties or family get-together. For more recipes related to Green Peas Kachori checkout Khasta Kachori, Chicken Kathi Roll You can also find more Snacks and Starters recipes like Corn Kachori Ghugra Onion Meatballs Aambode.
Peas kachori instructions
- First make a stuffing for the kochuri,for this in a blender make a coarse paste by using boiled green peas,green chilies,ginger use as little water as possible otherwise more water you will add to it,more time it will take to evaporate during cooking..
- Now take a pan heat oil then add a pinch of hing and sugar,after few seconds add the peas mixture and keep stirring continuously,once the mixture is coming together add dry roasted cumin powder,salt give it a good mix. Once it’s done remove it from the flame..
- Keep it aside let it cool down completely. Now make the outer shell,for this first make a dough for this in a mixing bowl take all purpose flour,salt,oil mix all together with your palm so that it looks like crumble then slowly add water into it and make a soft dough,now cover it and leave it for 30minutes..
- It’s time to assemble everything for this make a small ball from the dough,take one ball at a time press the edges gently, make a bowl shape then make a bowl shape then put 1 tsp stuffing and make it cover now roll the dough in many pieces into flat circular shape,now dip this circular shape dough into little refined oil..
- Then press the dough on rolling board by using roller and make flat circular disc.Now heat some refined oil in a pan,when the oil is heat add the karaisutir kochuri into it,now press the kachuri with light pressure using skimmer,that will help the kochuri to puff. Serve this hot peas kochuri with chana dal curry or any other curry..
Koraishutir kochuri or peas kachori is regular breakfast in Bengali household, specially in winter and must have during Durga pujo, at least in our house , when the whole family, friends. Peas Kachori is an enticing recipe. Learn how to prepare Peas Kachori as per to the instruction of this easy recipe. Ingredients For Muttar Ki Kachori – Peas Filling For Pyaz Ki Kachori – onion filling Khasta Kachori is a delicious, spicy, fried puff pastry. Kachori is flakey from outside and hollow inside.