You can cook Taco Pie using 6 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Taco Pie
- Prepare 1 pound of ground beef.
- Prepare 1 package of Pillsbury crescent rolls.
- You need 1 cup of sour cream.
- Prepare 2 cups of shredded Monterey Jack cheese.
- You need 1 cup of crushed nacho cheese Doritos.
- It’s 1 packet of taco seasoning.
Taco Pie instructions
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Line a pie plate with the crescent rolls, pinch seams together to make your pie crust.
- Brown your beef and drain the grease.
- Add taco seasoning according to the instructions on the packet.
- Add your taco meat to the pie as the bottom layer.
- Spread a layer or sour cream on top of the beef.
- Generously cover the sour cream with a layer of shredded cheese.
- Add a layer of the crushed Doritos.
- Cover the rim of your pie plate with aluminum foil so your crust doesn’t burn.
- Bake for 20 minutes in your preheated oven.
- After the 20 minutes add another thin layer of shredded cheese and remove the foil to allow the crust to bake golden brown.
- Pop it back in the oven for 4 minutes then let it cool and serve with lettuce and salsa if you’d like.