Succotash Batch 3.
You can cook Succotash Batch 3 using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Succotash Batch 3
- It’s 1 of large corn on the cob.
- It’s 15 ounces of canned pinto beans.
- You need 1 of medium onion.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of minced garlic.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of duck fat.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil.
- Prepare To taste of salt.
- Prepare To taste of cayenne pepper.
Succotash Batch 3 step by step
- Dice the onion. Take the corn off the cob. Heat the oil and the duck fat. Drain the beans but keep the liquids..
- Add the corn, beans and onions to the pan. Sauté for 20 minutes. Add salt, and minced garlic. Sauté 12 minutes..
- Add the bean liquids to the mixture. Simmer 12 minutes. Serve. Add the cayenne pepper to taste. I hope you enjoy!!!!.