You can have Easy Paella using 10 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easy Paella
- It’s 1 1/2 cups of rice (paella rice).
- Prepare 3 cups of water (changes with the brand of rice).
- It’s of paprika.
- Prepare of thyme.
- You need of yellow food dye (saffron).
- It’s 1/2 of red pepper.
- Prepare 1 of tomato.
- You need 2 of garlic cloves.
- You need of parsley.
- It’s of olive oil.
Easy Paella instructions
- Chop the garlic and parley into little pieces.
- Grate the tomato.
- Put abundant olive oil in a frying pan and add the red pepper (previously cut into slices).
- Retire from the pan before fully cooked and add into the same oil the chicken and shrimps (before it's fully cooked you can put apparatus some shrimps for decorating later).
- Aderece them with salt, black pepper, thyme and paprika.
- Once the meat is cooked and the garlic, parsley and tomato while mixing (fast) and more spices (paprika, thyme, pepper…).
- Then add the water. Here you can check the taste and add more spices if needed..
- Wait for the water to boil and add the rice and dye. Wait 15 minutes..
- Add the red pepper and shrimps beautifully two minutes before it's finished..
- After the 15 minutes turn off the fire and cover the pan for about 2 minutes before serving..
- Bon appetit.