Cajun Chicken and Sausage Spaghetti.
You can have Cajun Chicken and Sausage Spaghetti using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cajun Chicken and Sausage Spaghetti
- You need Pack of 4 boneless chicken breats.
- Prepare 1 lb of sausage.
- Prepare 2 cans of rotel.
- It’s 1 can of crushed tomatoes.
- Prepare 3 cans (32 ounce) of tomatoe sauce.
- Prepare 1 can of fire roasted tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbs of minced garlic.
- Prepare 2 tbs of creole season.
- It’s 1 tbs of red pepper.
- It’s 1 tbs of garlic powder.
- You need 3 tbs of parsley flakes.
- You need 2 tbs of sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 tbs of paprika.
- You need of Any extras can be added like hotsauce,lee Perkins, I cooked to the 2 to 3 packs a noodles depending how sauces u like it if u add the noodles to it.
Cajun Chicken and Sausage Spaghetti instructions
- Cook sausage an chicken down in butter,grease, or olive oil.
- Then add season blend, rotel and garlic an cook for awhile till tendered.
- Then add crushed tomatoes an diced tomatoes ancook for about 15 mins.
- Now add your tomatoe sauce an seasons an cook down to when u feel comfortable, me about hour 1/2 on simmer also add a cup of water an taste your sauce I usually add more seasoning if ain’t got that Cajun kick that’s just me.
- I had two packs a noodles an wish I had more sauce so I go with pack or pack in 1/2 if u mix the noodles an sauce I usually don’t mix but this time I did still come out good ! (ah cest bon) means yummy in Cajun French !!.