Hillbilly Taco Soup. Each week I publish a magazine style newsletter full of. We first tried this thick-as-chili soup at a church dinner. It's a warm dish ideal for a cold day and easy to prepare with kitchen staples.
I made it a day early and took it to an office lunch (oh, was much better the second day), and it got raves. This Crockpot Taco Soup Recipe includes all the most flavorful ingredients. This easy Turkey Chili Taco Soup is one of my favorite soups for lunch or dinner! You can have Hillbilly Taco Soup using 9 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Hillbilly Taco Soup
- Prepare 2 of lbs. Hamburger.
- Prepare 1 of Yellow Onion, diced.
- You need 1 Can of Refried Beans.
- Prepare Packet of Taco Seasoning.
- Prepare 2 Cans of Diced Tomatoes, undrained.
- It’s 1 Can of Cream Style Corn.
- It’s 1 Jar of Salsa, I use Mild.
- Prepare 1 of Bottle/Can Tomato Juice.
- You need of Sour Cream and Shredded Cheese, for garnishes.
This easy taco soup recipe is loaded with tomato, chilies, black beans, and all the fixings. It's thick, chunky with just the right amount of spice. Is it wrong to file this recipe under. This easy Taco Soup recipe is a cinch to prepare!
Hillbilly Taco Soup instructions
- In a large skillet fry the hamburger and onion together til meat is no longer pink and the onion is soft. Drain the grease and stir in the taco seasoning with a tablespoon of water, stir til mixed well, then set meat mixture aside..
- In a large pot add the meat mixture and rest of the ingredients. Cook til completely heated through. Serve immediately with some shredded cheese, a dollop of sour Cream, and if you desire some crusty bread and butter. ?.
Make it on your stove top OR in a crock pot Besides being delicious, Taco Soup is easy no matter where you make it: On the stove, in the. This taco soup recipe from Paula Deen is an easy to make Tex-Mex style meal. Ingredients include ground beef, kidney beans and a packet of ranch mix. Weight Watchers Taco Soup Like this recipe? Pin it to your NAME pinboard!