Vegetable And Egg Fried Rice.
You can have Vegetable And Egg Fried Rice using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Vegetable And Egg Fried Rice
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- You need 125 g of frozen mixed vegetables.
- It’s 250 g of rice such as long grain or basmati.
- It’s 1 of small onion, finely chopped.
- It’s 50 ml of sunflower oil.
- You need 1 tbsp of dark soy sauce.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
- Prepare to taste of Ground black pepper.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of grated ginger.
Vegetable And Egg Fried Rice step by step
- Cook rice according to packet instructions. Don't over cook the rice as you want it to hold its shape when you add it to the wok later on..
- Drain the rice well in a colander and occasionally using a fork or spoon mix it so it doesn't become to clumped together as it cools..
- The frozen vegetables can be added as they are but they will remain slightly crunchy so if wanting the vegetables soft. First place them in a bowl with 4-5 tbsps of water and cover with clingfilm then pierce it a couple of times. Place it in the microwave for 3-4 minutes or less..
- In the meantime heat the sunflower oil in a large wok. Add the two eggs and continously mix to form scrambled eggs..
- Next add the onion, ginger and season with salt and pepper and fry for about 3 minutes..
- Add the frozen vegetables and cook for 5-7 minutes, stirring regularly..
- Add the cooked rice in and soy sauce and stir well..
- Taste and add more salt, pepper or soy sauce if desired..