Instant Pot Jambalaya.
You can cook Instant Pot Jambalaya using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Instant Pot Jambalaya
- You need 1 of yellow onion.
- Prepare 2 of green peppers.
- It’s 1 Tablespoon of minced garlic.
- You need 2 tablespoons of olive oil.
- It’s 2 lbs of andouille sausage.
- It’s 1 of celery stalk.
- Prepare 14.5 oz of can fire roasted diced tomatoes.
- You need 14.5 oz of can tomato sauce.
- It’s 2 cups of chicken broth.
- It’s 2 teaspoons of Worcestershire sauce.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of Cajun seasoning.
- You need 1 teaspoon of Louisiana hot sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of black pepper.
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon of thyme.
Instant Pot Jambalaya step by step
- In sauce pan fry onions, peppers, and celery using 1 Tablespoon oil until al dente..
- In Instant Pot fry sausage on Sauté using 1 tablespoon oil until brown..
- Mix all ingredients in Instant Pot and set to 5 minutes on high..
- Serve with long grain rice. I like making my rice with chicken broth instead of regular water..