Rasgulla. This rasgulla recipe will give you soft, spongy & juicy rasgulla that are quick to make. Rasgulla is a milk based sweet made by curdling milk, draining the whey and kneading the milk solids to make balls. Rasgulla recipe with step by step pics.
Heat the milk, when it start to boil, simmer the flame, add the lemon juice slowly as you stir. Rasgulla recipe – A traditional bengali sweet recipe. Soft and spongy, melt in your mouth milk solids Rasgulla and rasmalai are the two most requested recipes here. You can cook Rasgulla using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Rasgulla
- You need 1 cup of milk,.
- It’s 2-3 tsp of lemon juice,.
- It’s 2 tsp of water,.
- It’s 2 cup of sugar.
- It’s 4 cup of water,.
- It’s of few cardamoms.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of all purpose flour.
It's been an year, I got first request. Lunch & Dinner Recipe- Rasgulla Kofta Curry Rasgulla is a very famous and one of the most desired Indian sweet. Specially kids love it due to its spongy, soft and chewy texture. Rasgulla is made from "chena" which is obtained by curdling the milk.
- First boil milk and stir occasionally, in the meanwhile take a small bowl mix lemon juice with 2tbsp of water once the milk starts boil turn of the flame,add slowly the lemon juice mixture and stir well, it starts curdling then add a few more drops and stirring again…
- Once the milk is curdled immediately drain the curdled milk into the muslin cloth,now wash the cheena with a cold water as it has vinegar taste in it.Now bring it together and squeeze off the excess water and hang it somewhere for an hour to drain out the excess water..
- Now after 1 hour knead the dough using wrist, it takes 10 to 13 minutes(the chenna dough should be soft) Now in a pan add the the sugar,water and cardamom pods stirring continuously till the sugar syrup dissolves completely.
- Meanwhile make a smooth small ball out of the cheena,when sugar syrup starts boiling slowly add all the cheena balls then cover it with a lid on medium to high heat,cook it for around 10 to 12 minutes (stir in between)then turn off the flame served at room temperature……..
Homemade soft and spongy Rasgulla (Cottage Cheese Dumplings) cooked in sugar syrup! Here is a tested and tried step by step tutorial to homemade Rasgulla recipe. Rasgulla is a succulent sweet snack eaten widely in South East Asia in Pakistan, India and Bangladesh. Rasgulla is also known as cham cham. Rasgulla recipe is a delicacy of Bengal but originated in Orissa.