You can cook Spanish Rice using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Spanish Rice
- Prepare 1 1/4 cup of rice, soaked for 30 minutes.
- It’s 1 tbsp. of olive oil.
- It’s 2 of onions, chopped.
- It’s 3-4 of garlic, chopped.
- You need 2 of tomatoes, chopped.
- You need 1 tbsp. of tomato paste.
- You need to taste of salt.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp. of pepper powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp. of red chili powder.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of carrots, sliced.
- You need 1/2 cup of green peas.
- Prepare 2 cups of stock.
Spanish Rice step by step
- Heat oil and saute the rice for 7-8 minutes or till light brown..
- Add the garlic and onion and saute for 2-3 minutes..
- Add the tomato puree, tomato paste, salt, red chili powder, pepper powder, carrots and peas..
- Add the stock and pressure cook for 2 whistles..
- Fluff it up with a fork..
- Serve with salad or just as it is..