Stuffed Taco Shells.
You can cook Stuffed Taco Shells using 14 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Stuffed Taco Shells
- You need 1 of large pack ground turkey (3 lbs.).
- You need of Olive oil.
- You need 1 of onion, chopped.
- You need 1 of green pepper, chopped.
- You need 6 cloves of garlic, minced.
- You need 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of ground cumin.
- You need 3 tablespoons of taco seasoning mix.
- It’s 1 can of diced tomatoes (14.5 ounce).
- You need 1 can of Rotel diced tomatoes with green chilis (10 ounce).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of water.
- You need 1 box of jumbo shells (12 ounce).
- You need of Salt for boiling water.
- It’s 2 cups of sharp cheddar cheese, shredded.
Stuffed Taco Shells instructions
- In a large pot coat bottom of pan with olive oil, heat on low heat……
- Brown ground turkey in olive oil until almost browned, drain any excess liquid from ground turkey…….
- Add to ground turkey your chopped onion, green pepper and garlic, sauté for several more minutes…….
- Next add in your black pepper, ground cumin, taco seasoning and both cans of diced tomatoes, bring to a boil, then add in your water, continue to boil for several more minutes……continue to cook for about 20 minutes, then remove from heat…….
- Meanwhile boil your jumbo shells in a large pot until al dente, remember to add salt to your boiling water ?!!!!.
- Drain shells well…….
- In a large baking pan spread about a few tablespoons of turkey meat mixture onto bottom of pan……..
- Carefully spoon turkey mixture into each jumbo shell, then place shells onto meat sauce in baking pan, repeat until all shells are filled with turkey meat…….place any remaining turkey meat mixture over shells……..
- Add your shredded cheddar cheese over shells…….
- Cover and bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes……..
- Serve and enjoy ?!.