Taco Braid. This easy recipe is a great alternative for Taco Tuesdays! Start with taco seasoned ground beef, cheese and tomatoes and wrap it up in a pizza dough. This pretty braided sandwich loaf is a winner!
Add the Homemade Taco Seasoning and water and mix until well incorporated. You are going to want to make it again and again. Spread taco meat down center of crescent rolls. You can cook Taco Braid using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Taco Braid
- It’s 1 can of refrigerated pizza dough.
- It’s 1 lb. of hamburger.
- Prepare 1/2 can of refried beans.
- It’s 1/2 cup of salsa.
- Prepare 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
- It’s of Optional seasonings: pepper, garlic powder, cumin, chili powder.
- You need of Mrs. Dash Extra Spicy.
To braid, lift strips of dough across mixture to meet in center, twisting each strip on turn. Once it's fully-cooked, drain the ground beef and set aside. Love tacos but feeling like they're getting a little same-old, same-old? Looking for something new to try that incorporates all of your favorite Tex-Mex ingredients and flavors?
Taco Braid instructions
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Cook hamburger along with seasonings of choice until browned; drain and return to pot and stir in salsa..
- Open can of pizza dough and spread completely out on parchment paper lined baking sheet. Spread center with the refried beans. Once done cut strips along both sides of dough as pictured..
- Top with cooked hamburger..
- Top with cheese..
- Fold the strips together fastening on top of the filling and continue to braid all the way down. It is okay to leave the ends slightly opened as pictured..
- Bake for 20 minutes or until hot and bubbly. Enjoy topped with sour cream, lettuce, tomato, taco sauce, anything you desire!.
Have the kids help out with dinner tonight, and enjoy this twist on a Mexican favorite. Taco Braid – looks like a great idea for a quick dinner. Style : taco braid best recipes easy to Easy and delicious Taco Braid. (take out refried beans) Taco Braid. Sour cream and taco sauce for serving, if desired. Directions: Prepare a rimmed baking sheet by lining it with parchment paper.