Joy's Italian Chicken.
You can have Joy's Italian Chicken using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Joy's Italian Chicken
- It’s 2 cup of diced chicken.
- It’s 1 stick of butter, melted.
- It’s 1/2 of water.
- It’s 2 can of cream of chicken soup.
- It’s 1 packages of cream cheese.
- You need 1 envelope of italian dressing, mix with stick of butter.
Joy's Italian Chicken step by step
- If use frozen chicken let it marinate in butter and dressing by self for an hour..
- Cook in crock pot for 2-3 hours. Serve over rice, mashed potatoes or bread..
- If using fresh chicken just dice chicken after cooked. Melt butter 1st, add chicken and Italian dressing. Let marinate for 30 minutes. After the chicken marinates; add other ingredients into crockpot for 2-3 hours so flavors will mix together .We eat it over rice.Enjoy!!.