Grilled pork with sweet soy sauce. Braised Pork in Sweet Soy Sauce – Tender pieced of pork braised in a flavorful sauce with a touch of heat. Made with just a small list of simple ingredients, this is a great way to switch up your weekly rotation with a fabulously easy takeout-fakeout dinner. Combine soy sauce (gluten-free if needed), fresh lime juice, olive oil, ground cumin, dried oregano, Chipotle chile powder, onion powder, and garlic powder to make the marinade.
Kicap manis or kecap manis is a wonderful condiment which is sweet unlike the usual salty flavours in soy sauce. Originally from Indonesia, kicap manis makes a great addition to the spices. Cooking With Sweet Chili Sauce Recipes. You can have Grilled pork with sweet soy sauce using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Grilled pork with sweet soy sauce
- It’s 500 g of pork belly or ham.
- You need 1 of sprinkling Salt and pepper.
- You need 1 clove of garlic.
- It’s 1 clove of ginger (thin slice).
- Prepare 1 of green onions.
- It’s 4 tablespoons of sugar.
- You need 3 tablespoons of soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of sake or wine for cooking.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of sesame oil.
Braised Pork in Sweet Soy Sauce – Tender pieced of pork braised in a flavorful sauce with a touch of heat. Made with just a small list of simple ingredients. Sweet soy sauce (Indonesian: kecap manis) is a sweetened aromatic soy sauce, originating in Indonesia, which has a darker color. Whisk soy sauce and sugar in a medium bowl until the sugar is completely dissolved.
Grilled pork with sweet soy sauce instructions
- Poke the pork several times with a fork..
- A sprinkling of salt and pepper, kneading well..
- Heat a pan to high,Add Pork and heat until golden..
- Put the all ingredients in rice cooker or pot. Boil over high heat and it comes boiled, turn simmer low heat cook for 30 minutes with cover. Sometimes please turn it over..
- After 30 minutes, cut into slice and put it in the pot again and cool well in the room.(not in the refrigerator).
- This picture is one day old. It was tasty? warm is better, please warm up it !.
Stir in garlic, ginger, chile and oil. This was my first attempt with pork tenderloin so I was a little nervous. Followed the directions for the marinade cut up the tenderloin left overnight in the fridge grilled the next night. How to make honey soy grilled pork chops. Believe it or not, all this comes together in minutes.