Salchica a la mexicana.
You can have Salchica a la mexicana using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Salchica a la mexicana
- You need 6-8 of hot dogs of your liking chopped up.
- You need 3-4 of serrano chiles chopped up.
- You need 1 of medium sweet onion chopped up.
- Prepare 3 of roma tomatoes chopped up.
- It’s 2 tsp of oil.
Salchica a la mexicana instructions
- Heat oil in a fry pan.
- Add hot dogs, onion and chiles.
- Cook until onions turn translucent and hot dogs start to turn golden brown..
- Add tomatoes and cook for about 5 more minutes until tomatoes are broken down and start to carmalize..