You can cook Mexican Puffs using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mexican Puffs
- You need 1 cup of Chicken boiled & shredded.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Capsicum chopped.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Jalapenos chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of corn.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Mozzarella cheese grated.
- You need 1/2 cup of Cheddar cheese grated.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of fresh parsley chopped.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Mustard paste.
- You need 1 tsp of Garlic powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of Black pepper crushed.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Red chilli powder.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- Prepare of Plain Samosa dough.
- It’s 1 of Egg whisked for brushing.
- Prepare of Cooking oil for frying.
Mexican Puffs step by step
- In a bowl, add chicken, capsicum, jalapenos, mozzarella cheese, cheddar cheese, fresh parsley, mustard paste, garlic powder, black pepper crushed, red chilli powder and salt, mix well & set aside..
- On a working surface, sprinkle dry flour, place the dough and roll it out, cut into square shape then cut into two rectangular pieces..
- On one of the piece, add the prepared chicken filling and cover with another piece, press and seal the edges with the help of the knife or a fork (makes 10)..
- In a wok,heat cooking oil and fry on medium low flame until golden..
- Or On a baking tray lined with butter paper, place prepared cheese Mexican puffs and brush whisked egg. Bake in a preheated oven at 180 C for 18-20 minutes..
- Please don't forget to tag @appetizing.adventure on Instagram if you try this recipe!.