Methi dosa. is methi dosa recipe with loads of bitter and savoury taste. finally, i request you to check my other dosa recipes collection with this post of methi dosa recipe. it mainly includes recipes collection like. Methi dosa is a unique breakfast which has no lentils at all. Only with rice and fenugreek, very soft and porous textured dosa can be prepared with ease. vendhaya dosa recipe with stepwise pics. light & soft methi dosas made with fermented dosa batter. serve vendhaya dosa with any spicy chutney.
Methi dosa is a home remedy to relieve you of the stomach pains and digestive complaints. The fenugreek seeds or methi daana are ground and added to the batter which is then spread into dosas. How to Make Methi Dosa Recipe – विधि. चावल को धो लीजिये. दही में चावल औए मेथी के दाने डाल कर रात भर के. You can cook Methi dosa using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Methi dosa
- It’s 3 tbsp of methi seeds/Fenugreek seeds.
- It’s 4 cups of dosa rice/idli rice.
- Prepare 2 cups of urrad dal.
- You need 2 cups of thick poha/puffed rice.
- Prepare of Salt.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Sugar.
Flag for inappropriate content. saveSave Methi Dosa For Later. Menthya dosa is nothing but methi seeds dosa. Menthe dose is prepared using rice and fenugreek seeds. This is a very easy and comforting dosa recipe.
Methi dosa step by step
- Soak methi seeds + dosa rice + urrad dal + poha in water for 7 hours..
- Blend it smooth and place it in a warm place and leave it for 8 hours. The batter will rise up..
- Now add salt + sugar + little water to get a medium thickness batter. Now pour it in a dosa pan and roast on both the sides. Serve it with chutney..
Here is the delicious recipe for methi dosa. Methi leaves dosa- perfect blending of sweet, spice and tanginess with the flavor of cumin and coriander seeds is just too appetizing Methi Leaves Dosa Recipe. U can have this dosa with coconut milk or milk mixed with jaggery syrup. Batter will be fluffy becomes smooth. Rava Dosa with unique flavors of methi tastes amazingly delicious and makes it a must try breakfast recipe.