Chorizo Goulash, American Style.
You can have Chorizo Goulash, American Style using 21 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chorizo Goulash, American Style
- You need of Pasta.
- You need 1 pound of elbow macaroni pasta.
- It’s 4 quarts of water.
- You need 2 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of extra Virgin olive oil.
- Prepare of Sauce.
- You need 30 ounces of tomato sauce.
- You need 15 ounce of diced tomatoes.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of oregano.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of basil.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of onion powder.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of ground black pepper.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of sugar.
- Prepare To taste of salt.
- It’s of Ground beef.
- You need 2 pounds of ground chuck.
- You need 1 of medium onion diced.
- It’s 1/4 cup of chopped parsley flakes.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- You need of Chorizo.
- Prepare 1/3 pound of mild Chorizo sausage.
Chorizo Goulash, American Style instructions
- Boil the water with salt and olive oil. Add the pasta and cook till done per instructions on package. Drain..
- Brown the beef with the onions add the spices. Break the beef up to get the beef to be all throughout the goulash..
- Set aside when done..
- Make the sauce. Adjust flavors to your liking..
- Cook the Chorizo.
- Mash it up well as its cooking.
- Add the beef to the sausage..
- Add the sauce to the meat..
- Mix the pasta with the meat sauce..
- Serve I hope you enjoy!.