China grass pudding... Heat china grass mix till it is melted. Now add in the china grass mix and stir to mix. Add in rose essence and pink food colouring.
It is available in the form of strands and powder. It is mainly used for making jellies,puddings and custard all over Asia. Once Sendhil told me about china grass halwa he tasted in his office. You can cook China grass pudding.. using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of China grass pudding..
- You need 1 of China grass packet….
- It’s 1/2 cup of Roof Afza…
- You need 1/2 ltr of Milk…
- You need 10 of Chop cashews…
- It’s 10 of Chop almonds…
- You need of Pomegranate seeds.. Half cup.
He told its very good for health and the best body coolant in summer. Agar Agar known as China grass in India is a dried crispy vegetable gelatin used for making pudding, jelly and custards. China grass pudding has glossy appearance and feels like jelly. China grass is prepared by adding melted agar agar mixture in boiled sweet milk then allowing it to set and then served after refrigerating. (enough water to submerge the china grass) Add the nuts that have been toasted lightly to the bottom of the pudding mould.
China grass pudding.. step by step
- Milk boil ke china grass kar packet add kar cook ke le. Thick ho hate gas off ke de..
- Cool ho Jaye half nuts and half pomegranate seeds mix kar de..
- Serving bowl main dal kar half nuts and half pomegranate seeds garnish kar chilled serve..
Remember this will be the top of our pudding dessert. If you don't like nuts omit for a plain pudding. Transfer the soaked china grass along with its water to a pan and bring to a boil. I wanted to try Rose Pudding using china grass since the day I made homemade rose syrup,after I made rose jelly I gained confidence in handling china grass / agar agar. Though in the initial days of using agar agar was not a success now I can say it comes out well.