Imli ki chutni (tamarindus sweet ans sour). To know the recipe of Imli ki khatti Meethi chatni!! Tamarind sour sweet chutney plz watch the full video. Date and Tamarind Chutney – Imli Chutney – Sweet Chutney Recipe By Teamwork Food.
Serve this sauce as a dip for savory samosas, deep-fried pakora or other snacks. Imli ki chatni will keep for several weeks in the refrigerator. Khajur Imli ki Chutney, Sweet Tamarind Chutney recipe, Date and Tamarind Chutney with detailed Use the khajur imli ki chutney as required or store refrigerated. You can have Imli ki chutni (tamarindus sweet ans sour) using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Imli ki chutni (tamarindus sweet ans sour)
- It’s 1 pack of tamarindus.
- Prepare 1 cup of Sugar.
- It’s 3 pinch of Red chilli.
- It’s 3 pinch of Salt.
- It’s of Water.
- Prepare 4 pinch of Chilli flakes.
- Prepare 2 spoon of Cornflour.
Imli Ki Meethi Chutney, Sweet Chutney or Sweet Chaat Chutney, tamarind sweet chutney is easy chaat chutney made with tamarind, raisins, jaggery as main ingredients. I have already posted sweet chutney recipe in which is made from tamarind and dates and in this sweet chutney no dates are used. Imli ki Chatni recipe is a delicious Pakistani sauce that is prepared with dried tamarind pulp. In order to make this amazing Chatni, you need to soak the dried tamarind pulp in water.
Imli ki chutni (tamarindus sweet ans sour) instructions
- First step add 4 cups water add tamarindus cook until mix every thing and mashed then strain then take ka price off cotton clothe add strain again because tamarindus again its Little Rock in there like some crunch it removes.
- Then add all ingredients and cook 4 5 mint then add cornflour to thicker it's ready let them cool.
- You can store in cool place 1 month.
You can make it with ginger powder and black salt for ultimate taste. Tamarind (Tamarindus indica) is a leguminous tree (family Fabaceae) bearing edible fruit that is indigenous to tropical Africa. At KFoods you can find Imli aur Khajoor ki Chutni and all the urdu recipes in a very easiest way. Khajoor ki Chutney recipe is prepared from the sweet and sour chutney made with khajoor Khajoor Imli ki Chutney recipe in Urdu is a great way to learn how to make this exquisite chutney. Imli – Tamarind (Tamarindus Indica) is one of the best avenue trees, Imli – Tamarind (Tamarindus Parijat (Harsingar).