You can have Mexican Salsa using 8 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mexican Salsa
- It’s 1-2 of White Onions.
- You need 1 Bunch of Cilantro.
- It’s 1-2 of Limes.
- You need 2-3 of Tomatoes.
- It’s of Salt.
- Prepare of Pepper.
- It’s of Olive Oil.
- Prepare 1-2 of Garlics.
Mexican Salsa instructions
- Chop onions into dices, and put into a mixing bowl.
- Squeeze 1 – 2 limes onto the mixing bowl.
- Wash and chop up the Cilantro and place it in the mixing bowl.
- Dice up 2 tomatoes and place it in the mixing bowl.
- Mixed up the stuff!.
- Add a little bit of salt.
- Add some pepper.
- Add a touch of olive oil.
- Dice up 1 – 2 Garlic's and place it in mixing bowl.
- Mix up the stuff!.