Chicken Arroz Caldo.
You can cook Chicken Arroz Caldo using 16 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chicken Arroz Caldo
- It’s 5-6 pieces of (skin off) chicken thighs (roughly chopped).
- Prepare 2 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- You need 1 of ginger (minced).
- You need 4-5 of garlic cloves (minced).
- It’s 1 of small onion (chopped).
- You need 1 1/2 cup of rice.
- You need 16 cups of water.
- You need 7 cubes of chicken Bouillon (or 12 tsp Chicken Bouillon Powder).
- You need 5 tablespoon of patis (fish sauce).
- You need 6 of stems chives (chopped) (half for garnish).
- Prepare to taste of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare 5-6 of large eggs (boiled and shelled).
- Prepare of Garlic Sauce with Red Pepper Flakes.
- Prepare 4-5 of garlic cloves (minced).
- You need 1/4 cup of oil.
- Prepare 2 tsp of red pepper flakes.
Chicken Arroz Caldo instructions
- In a deep pot, heat the oil in medium heat. Add the garlic, onion, and ginger in the pot. Sauté until onion becomes translucent..
- Add the roughly chopped chicken into the pot. Cook for about 5-10 minutes. Stirring occasionally..
- Add the patis (fish sauce) into the pot. Keep cooking for about 2 more minutes..
- Begin to add the water, then the chicken bouillon. Stir until the bouillon has dissolved completely..
- Get the cup and a half of rice. Make sure you rinse the starch completely off of the rice. Then add the rice to the pot. Cook on high until the soup boils. Turn the heat down to medium. Make sure the soup doesn't boil over again. If it does, take the cover slightly off to the side. Let simmer for another 20-25 minutes or until the rice is soft. Stir soup occasionally..
- TO MAKE THE GARLIC SAUCE: Get another small pot. Turn the heat up to medium, add 1/4 cup oil. When the oil is hot, add the minced garlic. Cook the garlic until it is golden brown. Take the pot off the heat and pour the oil into a small heat proof bowl. Add the 2 teaspoons of red pepper flakes into the bowl of garlic oil. Set aside..
- When the soup is cooked add the shelled boiled eggs into the pot. Also add half of the chopped chives into the soup. Stir. Use the other half to garnish. Use the garlic, spicy oil to top each soup bowl. Enjoy!.