microwave Indian Burfi.
You can cook microwave Indian Burfi using 3 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of microwave Indian Burfi
- You need 200 grams of full cream powdered milk.
- You need 100 grams of raw sugar.
- Prepare 300 ml of thickened cream.
microwave Indian Burfi step by step
- place powdered milk and sugar in a deep microwave safe dish and stir with a wooden spoon.
- add thickened cream and stir until all ingredients are mixed well and are of a thick cake-mixture-like consistency.
- place in microwave for 10 minutes, then remove and stir..
- place in microwave for another 10 minutes, removing every 2 mins to stir again..
- remove from microwave and let the burfi set.
- when it is half set, cut into small square pieces or squares of desired size.