Paella (seafood rice).
You can cook Paella (seafood rice) using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Paella (seafood rice)
- Prepare 3 tbs of Sofrito.
- It’s 1 packet of Sazon.
- Prepare 2 tbs of Goya Adobo.
- It’s 2 cans of Goya Squid in oil.
- You need 1 can of Goya Squid in ink.
- You need 12 oz of Shrimp.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Black Pepper.
- It’s 1 tbs of Parsley Flakes.
- It’s 1 tbs of Salt.
- Prepare 3 tbs of Badia Amarillo Yellow coloring powder.
- You need 3 cups of Rice.
- You need 6 cups of Hot water.
- Prepare 1 (4 oz) of can of Goya Tomato sauce.
Paella (seafood rice) instructions
- In large pot, add all of the squid, shrimp and dry ingredients. Turn on med temp and stir occasionally until hot..
- Add the sofrito and can of tomato sauce. Then add the water. Bring to a boil..
- Add rice to boiling pot. Sir occasionally until most of the water is boiled out..
- Place aluminium foil and a top on the pot and turn the temp down to the lowest setting. Wait 15-20 mins then take the top off. Stir and taste. If rice is soft, it is finished..