Noom Friendly Instant Pot Green Bean Jambalaya.
You can have Noom Friendly Instant Pot Green Bean Jambalaya using 18 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Noom Friendly Instant Pot Green Bean Jambalaya
- Prepare 4 links of cooked chicken sausage sliced.
- Prepare 2 cups of uncooked brown rice washed.
- You need 1 can of diced tomatoes.
- You need 1 cup of chopped green beans.
- It’s 1 of diced celery heart.
- You need 1 of diced onion.
- You need 6 tbsp of minced garlic.
- It’s 2 tbsp of cumin.
- You need 2 tbsp of coriander.
- You need 2 tbsp of chili powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of paprika.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of thyme.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of pepper.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s 4 packets of chicken broth.
- You need 2 cups of frozen succotash vegetables (corn, edamame, pepper).
- Prepare 3 cups of hot water.
- It’s 6 slices of turkey bacon cut into chunks.
Noom Friendly Instant Pot Green Bean Jambalaya step by step
- Added all ingredients except for the bacon to the Instant Pot. Stir until the spices and vegetables have been mixed together..
- Lie the bacon on top of the mixture..
- Set the Instant Pot to cook for 30 minutes on soup mode. Natural cooling is optional. Using the quick release is perfectly fine..