Leftover Taco pizza.
You can cook Leftover Taco pizza using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Leftover Taco pizza
- You need of Tombstone cheese pizza.
- You need of Black olives (chopped).
- You need of Diced pickled jalapeños.
- It’s of Diced tomatoes.
- You need of Leftover beef taco meat.
Leftover Taco pizza step by step
- Do not follow the directions for the oven temp that are on the pizza, Preheat your oven to 425. Load the pizza up with all the ingredients..
- Slide the pizza no higher than 6 inches from the bottom of the oven and cook for 15 minutes..
- While it’s cooking take some foil and your going to make a ring that you will place around the crust for the final part of cooking. This will allow the interior of the pizza to cook correctly without burning the crust. Your going to use the pizzas cardboard as a template. I made slits around the edge of the ring so the foil would sit off the cheese..
- After 15 minutes you want to move the pizza to the middle rack and place the ring foil on and start the broiler to 450..