Pineapple-Mango Mexican Slaw.
You can cook Pineapple-Mango Mexican Slaw using 18 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Pineapple-Mango Mexican Slaw
- Prepare of Slaw:.
- You need of Green cabbage.
- Prepare of Purple cabbage.
- You need of Red onion.
- Prepare of Carrot.
- Prepare of Cilantro.
- It’s of Pineapple.
- Prepare of Mango.
- Prepare of Poblano.
- Prepare of (Use whatever measurements and cuts you enjoy in your slaw).
- It’s of Dressing:.
- You need 1/2 cup of red wine vinegar.
- It’s 1/4 cup of mayo.
- You need 1/4 cup of mango nectar.
- It’s 1 tbs of sugar.
- Prepare 1 tbs of salt.
- You need 1/2 tbs of black pepper.
- It’s 1 tsp of garlic powder.
Pineapple-Mango Mexican Slaw step by step
- Cut/Chop your slaw ingredients and place in container to refrigerate..
- Whisk together all dressing ingredients and place in airtight container and refrigerate for at least an hour if not two so that all of the ingredients meld together and the sugar and salt dissolve in the mixture..
- When ready, combine the slaw and the dressing and replace in the fridge for another hour to let the dressing absorb into the slaw mix. Enjoy!!.