Bel Taco Trio.
You can have Bel Taco Trio using 13 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Bel Taco Trio
- Prepare 1/2 lb of Carne Asada.
- Prepare 1/2 lb of Pork Al Pastor.
- Prepare 1/2 lb of Pollo Asado.
- Prepare 6 of Bell Peppers 2ea color.
- It’s 1 Stalk of Fresh Cilantro.
- Prepare 1 of Red Onion.
- It’s 3 of Limes.
- You need 1 Box of Mexican Rice.
- It’s 1 of Black Beans Canned.
- You need 1 lb of Mexican Three Cheese blend.
- Prepare 1 of Sour Cream.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Unsalted Butter.
- You need 1 of Herdez Taquiera Street Sauce.
Bel Taco Trio instructions
- Preheat oven 350°, Rinse and cut Bell Peppers, Remove seeds, and place on cookie sheet water covering bottom of cookie sheet (to steam quicker) place in oven for 10min. Remove and let rest..
- Cut and dice onion and cilantro. sauté onion on skillet until light golden brown. Remove and let rest..
- Heat up three skillets on medium-high until evenly hot. Add all three meats and cook evenly until fully cooked. Remove and let rest..
- Drain water from cookie sheet. Add meats in each Bell pepper according to meat to add color in presentation. Top with onion and cilantro and return to oven for 10min..
- Added shredded cheese and return to oven for 5min or until cheese is melted..
- Heat new skillet medium-high heat and add unsalted butter until frothing. Add Mexican rice and brown in skillet. Add 1/2 cp water and bring so boil stirring often and let rest on simmer when fully cooked..
- In sauce pan empty can of black beans and heat on medium until nice and hot, bring to a simmer..
- Plating: Spoon the Mexican rice onto the plate in a circular motion to dread a bed. Add drained black beans to center. Place one of each Bel Taco Peppers in around the black beans on the rice. Top peppers with street sauce, another layer of shredded cheese, dollop of sour cream, and sprinkle with left over cilantro. Place two 1/8 wedges of lime on side..
- Serve and Enjoy!.