You can cook Fish Tacos using 20 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Fish Tacos
- You need of Fish Tacos.
- Prepare 12 of White Corn Tortillas.
- You need 8 of Tilapia Fillets.
- It’s of Red Cabbage.
- It’s 2 of Vine Ripe Tomatoes (diced).
- Prepare 1/4 Cup of Cilantro.
- Prepare 1 of Lime (cut into wedges).
- It’s 1/4 Cup of Red Onion (finely diced).
- It’s 1 Tbsp of Cumin.
- Prepare 1/2 Tbsp of Cayenne Pepper.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Pepper.
- Prepare of Feta Cheese crumbles.
- You need of Butter.
- Prepare of Sauce.
- You need 1/2 Cup of Sour Cream.
- Prepare 1/3 Cup of Mayo.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of Lime Juice.
- It’s 1 tsp of Garlic Powder.
- You need 1 Tbsp of Sriracha Sauce.
Fish Tacos instructions
- Preheat oven to 375°. Line baking sheet with parchment paper..
- Make fish sauce: mix sour cream, mayonnaise, lime juice and Sriracha sauce and place in fridge..
- Mix Cumin, Cayenne Pepper, Salt & Pepper. Sprinkle on both sides of fish. Spray with oil and place a pat of butter on each fillet. Cook for 20 minutes. Then Broil fish for 3-5 minutes to crisp edges and brown..
- Lightly toast tortilla shells in oil..
- Place pieces of fish on tortilla shell. Top with tomato, onion, cheese, cabbage, cilantro and drizzle with sauce. Squirt with lime wedge..
- Serve and enjoy!.