1 pan shrimp fajitas. Add the bell peppers, red onion, and shrimp to the sheet and season with olive oil, salt, pepper, garlic powder, cumin, and lime. Transfer shrimp to a plate, reserving. This post was created in partnership with our friends at Tessemae's.
Made with a delicious coconut lime cauliflower rice. I've got a one pan shrimp fajitas recipe that is going to blow your mind and make your belly oh so happy. Enjoy shrimp fajitas with red bell peppers and onions using this easy one pan recipe that the whole family will love. You can have 1 pan shrimp fajitas using 11 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of 1 pan shrimp fajitas
- It’s 1 bag of raw shrimp.
- Prepare 1 of red onion.
- You need 1 of red pepper.
- Prepare 1 of orange pepper.
- You need 1 of yellow pepper.
- You need 2 tbs of olive oil.
- You need to taste of Salt & pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of onion powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- It’s 2 tbs of chilli powder.
- It’s 1 of lime.
Line pan with foil and spray with a nonstick spray. Place shrimp (with tails off) in baggie. Add taco seasoning and shake well until shrimp are coated. Plus the recipe is low carb, Paleo, and.
1 pan shrimp fajitas step by step
- Cut peppers & onions. Place peppers, onions, shrimp & other ingredients in mixing bowl. Toss to coat..
- Preheat oven 450. Spray baking pan with cooking spray. Spread mixture onto baking pan. Cut half of lime & spread out on pan. Bake 8-10min. Turn pan around & broil 2-3 minutes. Squeeze with lime juice..
Fajitas are always a hit at our house but the Chicken & Steak Fajitas definitely take a bit longer to make since the meat needs to marinade and everything goes out on the grill to cook. Sheet Pan Shrimp Fajitas – the perfect easy and healthy one pan meal for busy weeknights. Best of all, bursting with chili lime flavors & served with low carb tortillas. These lime sheet pan shrimp fajitas are the best weeknight meal! Make everything on the sheet pan and serve in warm tortillas.