Paleo Spanish Rice with Tuna.
You can cook Paleo Spanish Rice with Tuna using 8 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Paleo Spanish Rice with Tuna
- It’s 2 Tablespoons of Olive Oil.
- You need 2 Tablespoons of Butter.
- It’s 2 (16 oz) Jars of Salsa (non-fruit).
- Prepare 1 1/3 Cups of Brown Rice.
- Prepare 4 Cups of Water.
- You need 4 Teaspoons of Better Than Bouillon Chicken Base.
- You need 10 oz of Bumble Bee Prime Fillet Albacore Tuna with Chipotle & Olive Oil.
- It’s To Taste of Thyme.
Paleo Spanish Rice with Tuna instructions
- In a large frying pan, add the butter and olive oil..
- Set stove top to medium heat to melt the butter..
- Carefully add and stir in the salsa as it may splatter..
- Add and stir in the rice. Set stove top to low..
- Heat the 4 cups of water in the microwave until warm (about 30 seconds)..
- Mix the Better Than Bouillon with the warm water to make a chicken broth..
- Bring the mixture to a boil..
- Add and stir in broth..
- Reduce mixture to medium heat, and let simmer for 30 minutes uncovered. Stir occasionally..
- Add and stir in the Tuna and Tyme..
- Reduce mixture to low heat, and let simmer for 90 minutes covered. Add water as needed..
- Turn off stove top and serve while hot..