Wagyu Beef Cheeks Tacos.
You can cook Wagyu Beef Cheeks Tacos using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Wagyu Beef Cheeks Tacos
- It’s 2 of wagyu beef cheeks about 1.1 lbs.
- You need 1/2 of sweet onion sliced.
- It’s 1 of diced jalapeno seeded.
- You need 1/2 can of beef broth.
- You need of Juice of 1 lime.
- You need to taste of Tabasco sauce.
- It’s of Your favorite bbq rub mixed with extra Mexican spices.
- Prepare of Tortillas.
- It’s of Mexican cheese.
- It’s of Tomatoes.
- You need of Avocados.
Wagyu Beef Cheeks Tacos step by step
- Heat the smoker up to 275°. I used a lump charcoal and post oak combo. Let the cheeks come to room temp and cover with the spices while the smoker is coming up to temp. I used a Spiceology Chile Margarita and Killer Hogs Hot BBQ Rub blend..
- Smoke uncovered for about 2 hours to set a light bark..
- Place them in a foil pan with the beef broth, onion, jalapeno, lime juice and hot sauce. Cover and cook until they hit 210° or shreds easily..
- Shred the cheeks and place back into the foil pan with the juices. Use tongs to load onto a warm tortilla and cover with your favorite toppings..