Naked fish tacos. This is one of my husband's all-time favorite meals. I've even converted some friends to fish after eating this. Naked Fish Tacos Recipe photo by Taste of Home.
Warm tortillas filled with healthful fish that still tastes great with lots of fixings? That said, we are talking tacos — naked is not allowed. Keywords: Fish Tacos, fish tacos recipe, Greek Fish Taco, greek yogurt fish taco sauce, tzatziki fish taco. You can cook Naked fish tacos using 10 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Naked fish tacos
- It’s 1 cup of coleslaw mix.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of chopped fresh cilantro.
- You need 1 of green onion sliced 1 teaspoon chopped seeded jalapeño pepper.
- Prepare 4 teaspoons of canola oil.
- It’s 2 teaspoons of lime juice.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoons of ground cumin.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoons of salt divided.
- It’s 1/4 teaspoons of pepper divided.
- It’s 2 of tilapia fillets 6 oz each.
- Prepare 1/2 of medium ripe avocado peeled and sliced.
Disclosure: This post is sponsored by Stonyfield. Thank you for supporting the brands that make. Before you run for the hills, it's not how it sounds! Instead, Lewis Porter reveals I was fishing at Bundy's during this time and, while there was no leader ban per se, leadcore was banned.
Naked fish tacos step by step
- Place first four ingredients in a bowl toss with 2 teaspoons oil lime juice cumin 1/4 teaspoon salt 1/8 teaspoon pepper refrigerate until serving.
- Pat fillets dry with paper towel sprinkle with remaining salt and pepper. In a large nonstick skillet heat remaining oil over medium high heat. Cook tilapia until fish just begins to flake easily with a fork 3 to 4 minutes per side. Top with slaw and avocado..
Easy Fish Tacos are quick & healthy with a homemade spice mix and your favorite toppings! Fish Tacos are one of those easy meals I just don't make often enough. Serve these delicious fish tacos with all the fixings, including fresh pico de gallo and a squeeze of lime. Right before serving, heat the corn tortillas in the pan over high heat. Remove from the pan and assemble the tacos with the cabbage slaw and tilapia.