You can cook Mango Bites using 7 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mango Bites
- You need 1 of Mango (ripe).
- Prepare 1 litre of Milk.
- Prepare 10 g of China grass.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Coconut (grated).
- You need 8 of Bread – slices.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Butter (melted).
Mango Bites instructions
- Take one peeled mango and puree half of it. Slice the other half into small pieces..
- Boil milk in a pan and add sugar, coconut, mango puree and mango pieces into it. Mix well..
- Now double boil the china grass until fully dissolved..
- Add this to the milk mixture and mix well. Turn off the flame and let it cool..
- Refrigerate for at least 2 hours..
- Preheat the oven to 180 degree centigrade..
- Remove the bread crusts and spread butter on the bread slices..
- Carefully press the bread slices to cupcake molds and bake for 15 minutes, until they turn stiff and golden brown..
- Remove from the molds and let them cool..
- Once the pudding is set, scoop them out to the prepared bread molds..