Italian Sausage Pita.
You can have Italian Sausage Pita using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Italian Sausage Pita
- Prepare 2-3 of Italian or large breakfast sausage or bratwurst.
- Prepare 1 handful of shredded cheese.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of seasoning salt blend.
- Prepare of sautéed veggies.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of hummus or mayo.
Italian Sausage Pita step by step
- Take a fresh piece of pita bread and place it on a microwave safe dish. Spread hummus or mayo over the top and add your cheese evenly. Sprinkle on seasoning salt blend if needed..
- Take your pre cooked Italian sausages and slice them in half without cutting all the way through so you can fold them over with it staying together. Add overtop of the cheese/mayo/pita..
- Place sautéed veggies (recipes in my profile) overtop of the sausages. The whole pita can be microwaved for 1 minute and 30 seconds or cooked in a microwave oven for a crisper pita bread..