You can have Sweet Samosa using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Sweet Samosa
- It’s 2 cups of wheat flour.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1/2 of of brown sugar.
- You need of Salt and spices (Portuguese chicken spice).
- It’s of Chopped cabbage, garlic and onion.
- You need 1 cup of water and 2tbsp of vegetable oil.
Sweet Samosa instructions
- Add the dry ingredients to a bowl and mix..
- Add water to form the thick dough, and add a oil to prevent it from sticking..
- Add the chopped cabbage, garlic and onion to a separate bowl. Add 2tbsp of olive oil and mix them. Leave them to absorb the oil..
- Divide the dough into medium sizes and roll them flat..
- Using a knife, cut it into two. Roll each into a cone and fill with the cabbage..
- Seal the cones and fry in oil.