Low carb celery–guacamole seasoning and fish marinade.
You can cook Low carb celery–guacamole seasoning and fish marinade using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Low carb celery–guacamole seasoning and fish marinade
- It’s 6-8 of celery sticks.
- Prepare 1/4-1/3 cup of onion.
- It’s 2 tbls of herdez Verde taco sauce.
- It’s Handful of fresh chopped cilantro.
- You need 1/2 of lime juiced.
- It’s 1/2 tbls of tapatio hot sauce.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of kosher salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Black pepper.
- It’s 1 pint of Mason jar.. 16 oz.
Low carb celery–guacamole seasoning and fish marinade instructions
- Box grate the celery and then chop with a chef knife. Put in bowl.
- Add rest of ingredients and mix together.
- Add a tablespoon or 2 water if needed put in Mason jar then refrigerate..
- For fish I season fish as normal salt, pepper and butter,spoon enough celery mixture to cover fish, cover and then refrigerate an hour or so..cook in foil with marinade….. For guacamole 2 big avacados mashed and mixed season good with salt then mix in 2-3 Tablespoons or to taste of the celery mixture and then stir it all together..