My Wholemeal Chicken, Egg Fried Rice ?.
You can cook My Wholemeal Chicken, Egg Fried Rice ? using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of My Wholemeal Chicken, Egg Fried Rice ?
- You need of Enough cooked cold rice for 3 people.
- It’s 1 of large Spring onion.
- You need 2 of Chicken breasts diced small.
- Prepare 2 tbls of Sesame oil.
- You need A few of frozen garden peas.
- Prepare 1 tsp of dark Soy sauce.
- You need 1/2 Tsp of Ginger.
- Prepare 1/2 Tsp of Garlic.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- You need 1/2 Tsp of Dark Soy sauce.
My Wholemeal Chicken, Egg Fried Rice ? instructions
- I am cooking this one at a time you cant really cook it all together as its too much and can go slushy. Cook the chicken in olive oil first in the wok at the end add a 1/4 Tsp dark soy sauce mix then set aside until you are frying the rice.
- Wipe the wok then add the sesame oil heat up add the Grated Ginger and grated Garlic then the chicken portion add the rice and peas and fry turning the rice over for 3 minutes..
- Next add the peas and make a well in the middle crack the egg and stir in and mix. Add the Soy sauce and the Spring onion..
- Lastly add the Soy sauce and stir serve hot..