Baked Chicken Tacos. Baking the tacos makes it easier to prepare a dozen or two tacos at once. For the chicken, Any Rotisserie chicken or any leftover chicken works great. I seasoned two chicken breasts with a.
These baked chicken tacos are loaded with seasoned chicken, cheese and salsa. The perfect easy dinner for a busy day! I don't know about you, but my family would eat tacos for every meal if I let them! You can cook Baked Chicken Tacos using 7 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Baked Chicken Tacos
- You need 1 pkg. of Stand & Stuff Taco Shells (10 count).
- It’s 2 of large boneless skinless chicken breasts.
- Prepare of taco seasoning (cumin, chili powder, garlic powder, pepper etc).
- Prepare 1 can of Rotel, drained.
- You need 1 can of refried beans.
- You need 1 1/2 cups of shredded cheddar cheese.
- It’s of Toppings: sour cream, lettuce, tomatoes, onion, taco sauce.
Baked tacos are addictive and require no frying. Try our easy recipe once and see why they are so well-loved on If using chicken, put the chicken breasts in a medium saucepan and cover with water. Easy Oven Baked Barbecue Chicken Pizza Tacos… Ever heard of such combination? What a great easy way to enjoy a meal!
Baked Chicken Tacos step by step
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Cook chicken topped with taco seasoning and shred. (I used Instapot). Add can of drained Rotel and mix..
- Place taco shells in a 9×13 baking dish. Place in oven for 5 minutes to crisp slightly..
- Carefully spoon refried beans into bottom of shells..
- Divide 1/2 cup of the shredded cheese amongst all tacos..
- Pack each with chicken mixture..
- Top with remaining cheese..
- Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until browned and cheese is melted..
- Set up topping station of desired ingredients..
This cheese and bean stuffed, rotisserie chicken baked tacos will have your people asking for seconds. Put a new spin on taco night with our oven-baked chicken taco casserole recipe. These cheese- and bean-stuffed tacos are our new favorite way to turn a rotisserie chicken into a super-easy dinner that serves up to. These taco-flavored, baked chicken fingers are loaded with southwestern flavors. Baked, not fried, they're loaded with southwestern flavor, thanks to McCormick® Taco Seasoning Mix.