Sattu ki kachori with Aloo sabji. Hello Friends Welcome to my channel In this video. Mai Aapko batai hu Aloo Chana ki sabji & Sattu ki Kachori Recipe bana na I hope ye Video aaplog ko. Many halwai and cooks make them continuously in gullies of Banaras.
Also, many people visit Scroll below to read Moong dal kachori-aloo ki sabji recipe. These days Sattu ki Kachori is available in grocery stores in almost all cities. Keeping it on your palm press gently with the other hand and expand a little. You can cook Sattu ki kachori with Aloo sabji using 27 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Sattu ki kachori with Aloo sabji
- It’s 1 cup of sattu.
- You need 1/2 cup of mawa.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of red chilly powder.
- Prepare Pinch of hing.
- Prepare of Salt as per taste.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of sugar.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of ajwain or carom seeds.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of Kalonji.
- You need 1 cup of all purpose flour.
- You need of Salt as per taste.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of oil.
- You need of Water as required.
- Prepare of For sabji-.
- You need 1 cup of boiled potatoes.
- It’s 1/2 cup of tomato puree.
- It’s Pinch of hing.
- It’s 1 tsp of grated ginger.
- You need 1 tsp of black salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Kashmiri red chilly powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of roasted Kasuri methi.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of promenade seeds powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of coriander powder.
- It’s 2 tbsp of oil.
- It’s 1 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Prepare of Salt as per taste.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of garam masala powder.
How to make Sattu ki Kachori. Filter flour in a utensil, put oil and salt in it and mix. With the help of warm water knead the flour. Let the sattu become soft, remove from fire and add Chilli powder, crushed coriander seeds and asafoetida/hing and knead well into a dough.
Sattu ki kachori with Aloo sabji instructions
- In a mixing bowl add flour oil and water mix it then slowly add the water and make a little tight dough cover it and keep it aside.
- Then heat a Kadhai add oil when oil gets hot add cumin seeds then add grated ginger hing then add all the dry spices saute it for few minutes then add tomato puree saute it for few minutes then add boiled potatoes mix it then add water cover it and cook it for 7 to 10 minutes in low medium heat.
- Then add garam masala powder and kasuri methi mix it and turn off the heat, now again heat a Kadhai add oil add the sattu roast it till it fragrant then add carom seeds and Kalonji and other dry spices mix it drizzle some water mix it then turn off the heat…
- Now again knead the dough for few minutes then take a small ball size dough flatten it make a Center add add 1 tsp stuffing in it close it then roll it in a rolling pin then deep fry it until golden brown in low medium heat…
This Recipe is so delicious that everybody will be licking their fingers after eating it. In Boldsky kitchen, today we will learn how to make a very easy recipe that is called 'Aloo Kachori'. Many festivals are near and people like to eat different dishes on those days. Any kind of kachori aloo ki subzi makes me weak in the knees and you all know it well how we waited to have a divine taste of this luxury in Haridwar. I was so smitten by the taste that I had to repeat that experience in my own style, low fat style that is.