Chili & Cornbread Stuffing Casserole. These recipes are the chili cook-off champions! These recipes are all ready to eat in half an hour or less. There's a chili here to satisfy any craving!
Certain locations may also have Chili's Presidente® and Patron® Margaritas available for to-go purchases. Purchases must be made with a food order. While supplies last (and they're going fast!). You can cook Chili & Cornbread Stuffing Casserole using 20 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chili & Cornbread Stuffing Casserole
- You need of Chili.
- It’s 1-1/3 pound of ground beef.
- You need 15 ounces of canned diced tomatoes.
- Prepare 2 teaspoon of ground cumin.
- It’s 15 ounces of canned corn mostly drained of liquids.
- Prepare 2/3 cup of diced onion.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of mustard powder.
- You need 3 tablespoons of tomato paste.
- Prepare of Casserole.
- Prepare 6 ounces of cornbread stuffing I used Pepperidge Farm.
- You need 2 of large egg.
- You need 1 pint of chicken broth broth.
- You need 1 stalk of celery diced.
- It’s 2/3 cup of diced onion.
- You need 2 cups of extra sharp cheddar cheese.
- You need of Topping.
- It’s To taste of jalapeno peppers pickled.
- It’s To taste of sour cream.
Place the ground beef in a large pot and throw in the garlic. Cook over medium heat until browned. Drain off the excess fat, and then pour in the tomato sauce, chili powder, cumin, oregano, salt. Questo sito consente l'invio di cookie di terze parti per inviarti pubblicità e servizi in linea con le tue preferenze.
Chili & Cornbread Stuffing Casserole step by step
- Dice the green bell pepper and dice the onion. Split the onion amount in half. One half for the Stuffing mixture and the rest to the chili. Add the spices, onion, and bell pepper to the ground beef and brown it. When the pink is mostly gone add the spices. Simmer the chili covered for 20 minutes..
- Preheat the oven 400°Fahrenheit. Give the chili mixture a good stir. Add in the corn and tomatoes. Drain the corn a bit but don't drain the tomatoes. Simmer the chili mixture for 25 minutes. Add the eggs and broth to the cornbread Stuffing, and mix well. Let sit for 7-8 minutes. Shred the cheese..
- Mix the cheese with the stuffing mixture. Add the tomato paste to the chili mixture stir it in well. Simmer 12 minutes..
- Add the stuffing mixture to the chili mixture, and mix well level it out and put in the hot oven. Bake for 45-50 minutes uncovered. Let rest covered for 15 minutes..
- Add the jalapeno, sour cream, and serve. I hope you enjoy!!!!!.
Chiudendo questo banner, scorrendo questa pagina o cliccando qualunque suo elemento acconsenti all'uso dei cookie. Find hearty chili recipes from the chefs at FoodNetwork.com, including recipes for turkey, vegetarian and green chilis. In a large pot over medium heat, heat oil. Cincinnati-Style Chili: Prepare as above, except omit sweet pepper, basil, and optional garnishes. For best results, go low and slow.