You can have Mexican Tortillas using 3 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mexican Tortillas
- It’s of Cornmeal.
- You need of Water.
- It’s of Ground bread.
Mexican Tortillas instructions
- You must first empty the cornmeal into a bowl and then add the breadcrumbs to it..
- Then add the water and mix with the flour for 2 to 3 minutes to form a firm ball (if the dough feels dry, add one or two tablespoons of water)..
- Divide the ball of dough into 16 or 15 small balls. You cut a bag in a circle so you can step on your tortillas..
- You put your Comal to heat, and with a tortillera you can make the tortillas. (You can also do it with your hands, if you want to do it with your hands you must use the bags you cut and put your ball and do it with your hands until you grasp the shape of a circle)..
- Then you put your tortillas in the Comal and wait 20 seconds to sew, then turn and wait another 20 seconds and then turn again and wait 20 seconds and then take out your Tortilla..
- When you have your tortillas on your comal, you wait for them to be sewn to take them out.
- Hello everyone, this is my recipe I hope you like it, it is a recipe for tortillas and you can eat them warm and fill your belly.