Onion Rava Dosa.
You can cook Onion Rava Dosa using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Onion Rava Dosa
- Prepare of To make batter.
- You need 1 cup of fine rava.
- You need 1 cup of rice flour.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of maida.
- You need 2 tbsp of curd.
- Prepare 2 of green chillies finely chopped.
- It’s 1 tbsp of ginger finely chopped.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of cumin seeds.
- It’s 3/4 tsp of whole pepper.
- You need 3-4 of curry leaves finely chopped.
- You need of Salt as required.
- You need of To make dosa.
- It’s 1 of onion finely chopped.
- It’s leaves of Coriander.
Onion Rava Dosa instructions
- Make Batter: Mix all the ingredients together and add 4-5 cups of water. The batter should be in a consistency of buttermilk. Adjust water quantity accordingly..
- Rest it for 15 mins. After 15 mins add water if required. Ensure the batter is runny and pourable..
- Add onion and coriander leaves to batter and mix it well..
- Heat a dosa pan and pour the batter across the pan. If any gaps formed, pour batter on it and fill the gaps. Sprinkle oil..
- When the base of the dosa becomes brown and crispy remove it from the pan. No need to flip and cook..
- Keep stirring the batter when making each dosa. You can add more water if required to bring it to buttermilk consistency..